If you are seeking a rural retreat, offering peace and tranquillity, your search is complete:
Welcome to MANZAC FERME!
We are a very small, family run, friendly and well established site, catering for caravans, motor homes and campers. The site offers the peace and quiet of a grown-ups only environment and is open May to September.
Manzac Ferme is forest cloaked, surrounded by lakes and deserted roads. It is a truly idyllic location.
Our unique site has been purposely designed to cater sympathetically and exclusively for the needs of adults. We also welcome their four-legged companions.
We warmly invite you to share with us the sun-blessed countryside, filled with bird song and colourful butterflies busy pollinating the abundant flora.
In the day you'll see plentiful wildlife, from birds of prey overhead to deer in the surrounding woodland. At night the clear night sky makes for fantastic star-gazing.
There is plenty of opportunity to relax and re-charge the batteries.
Leave the care of the world behind, venture perhaps along the numerous
unspoilt forest tracks on foot or cycle.
Or, maybe more relaxing, try your hand at fishing on our own stretch of the river Bandiat, which forms a necklace around our site.
Should you wish to explore further afield perhaps in the neighbouring Limousin or Poitou-Charente regions we shall be on hand to advise and inform you.
Some of the glowing comments we have received from previous guests:
- this must be the friendliest and most pleasant site in France - M&J, East Yorks
- showers and toilets are superb - L&J, West Sussex
- thank you so much for a magical holiday - we have caravanned in France for 15 years and this is the finest site we have ever stayed on - D&R, Fareham
- fabulous, we shall be back - L&B, Nottingham
- what a peaceful site with perfect hosts - B&R, Powys
- if you like caravanning with a warm welcome in a beautiful place and excellent facilities you will love Manzac Ferme - J&J, Scotland
If you'd like to know more, find out about availability, or make a booking, please see our contact page. Otherwise, do explore the rest of our website for details of local attractions, more photos and of course, further details of our beautiful site!We look forward to welcoming you to Manzac Ferme.
Frances and Dave
See below for more images, and don't forget to like us on Facebook for the latest updates!
PHOTO CREDIT: Most of the campsite photos on this website were taken by travel photographer Laurence Norah who runs an online travel photography course.